You have probably wondered: is there a way to know who visited my profile on Telegram? Unlike the social networks of the past, such as Orkut, almost none of the current ones allow access to this information. But then how to get around this?
- How to know who visited your Instagram profile
- How to see who visited my Twitter profile
Is there any way to know who visited my profile on Telegram?
Going straight to the point, the answer is quite simple: there is no native method that allows this, however, there is a platform capable of getting around this situation. Also, you can use the native options of the messenger to make some assumptions. See below for more details!
Through the Tele View application, you can find out who has viewed your profile, but there is a warning: sometimes the application is forcibly closed by the operating system, and there are times when it does not recognize the messenger profile saved on the phone. Even requiring an access password, it is interesting that you do not use one by default, to avoid security breaches or possible leaks.
Follow TecnoBreak on twitter and be the first to find out about everything that happens in the world of technology.
- Download Tele View (Android) on your cell phone and, when opening it, give it the necessary permissions;
- Enter your email, phone number registered in Telegram, create a password and log in;
- Wait until the platform recognizes the profile saved on your cell phone;
- In the "Visitors" tab, you can find out who has viewed your profile;
- By accessing the "Visited" tab, it is possible to know which profiles you have visited.
2. Check certain activities
Another way to identify the possibility that someone has viewed your profile is to identify certain activities. For example, if the person hasn't talked to you in a while, they may have looked up your profile in their address book, started the conversation, and then viewed your profile. If the person has added you to a group or channel, there is also a chance that they have accessed your profile.
3. See if the person called you
If the person called you, it is very likely that they have opened your conversation or have seen your profile. This is because unless you call each other very frequently and the call was made from your call history, these are the only ways to make a call.
Clever! From now on, you have access to tools that let you know if the person has visited your Telegram profile, or at least get an idea.
Read the article about TecnoBreak.
Trend in TecnoBreak:
- Why is Darth Vader so much more powerful than Obi-Wan Kenobi?
- The DC Comics villain has such improper power that it makes the film adaptation unfeasible
- Netflix premieres this week (06/03/2022)
- Scientists 'reverse' metastatic pancreatic cancer with cell reprogramming
- Why is the handwriting of doctors ugly?